EMG TOOL CYLINDER LIFTING BAG 52L WWL 80KG SMALL
The bag is widely used across Europe in the wind turbine standard maintenance cars.
It is easy to ship, and a safe way to lift the material up in the wind turbine.
The bag has a service life of 5 years. The bag is subject to inspections every 6 or 12 months, as any other lifting equipment.
- The bag is made out of a 1800 x 900 pvc-black flat coated material.
- The lifting straps are made from high quality double plain nylon.
- The bottom cover is made from PEHD plastic to prolong the bag’s service life.
- The bag has handles mounted on the side to ease handling.
- Round lifting bags (ø35 and ø48) can be mounted with an additional insert of hard plastic for making the bag stable, upright and give more light inside the bag.
- The hard bottom is made out of hard plastic to make the bag keep in shape and prolong the life of the bag.
- The bottoms can be easily replaced.
Dimensions: Height – 70cm / Diameter – 35cm
Working Load Limit ( WLL): 80 kg
Certification(s): EN 1492-1 norm and guides have been used to manufacture this tool bag.
No detailed specifications are available for this product.
There are no downloads for this product.