The Saviour Tactical is a roll up stretcher that only weighs 5 kg. It is easy to carry, easy to deploy, and easy to re-stow. Every Saviour Tactical stretcher has the following qualities:
- Works well in a wet or sandy environment.
- Neutrally buoyant - so floats if dropped overboard.
- Will float with a patient in a lifejacket.
- Excellent for confined space rescue.
- Features cross chest straps and figure of 8-foot harness to allow vertical lifting without fear of patient sliding out of either end of the stretcher.
- Has a lifting eye at the top for vertical haul rated at 200kg.
- Head and foot end drag harnesses for single man drag rescues.
- 6 robust hand holds for team carries.
- Can be carried by 2 or 4 people, +/- the addition of poles through the handles.
- Head hugger system to protect and immobilise head, which can be used with or without a collar.
- Head hugger supplied with or without ear holes.
- Extra central layer of skin material to increase spinal support
- Xray translucent and CT friendly.
- Discreet colour coded straps for the tactical environment (although these can be made more obvious for non-tactical environments)
- All straps are replaceable independently.
- Infection control compliant - not limited to single use.
Dimensions: Packed carry bag: 70 x 30 x 30cm
Certification(s): CE 93/42/EEC Class 1 and is covered by European Council Reg. 2017/745 CLASS 1 DEVICE. This Equipment is registered with the Competent Authority (UK) and confirms to Article 11(5) Annex VII Section 3