The SEQUOIA® is a tree care seat harness for doubled-rope ascent techniques. The extra-wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops provide comfort for the arborist. The waistbelt is equipped with a FAST buckle for quick and easy fastening and unfastening without loss of adjustment, even while wearing gloves. The leg loops have FAST LT PLUS buckles. The gated attachment points allow the user to easily connect a ZILLON or MICROFLIP lanyard, or to install several attachment bridges and accessories directly on the bridge. The harness also makes it easy to carry and organize work tools, with multiple equipment loops and slots for attaching CARITOOL tool holders.
- Built for comfort.
- Semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with foam padding for comfort during suspension.
- Two gated attachment points allow the user to easily connect a ZILLON or MICROFLIP lanyard, or to install several attachment bridges (fixed or adjustable) and accessories directly on the bridge (RING, SWIVEL).
- Attachment bridge provides lateral mobility.
Mobile side attachment points allow the user to follow the orientation of the lanyard during lateral movement.
- Easy to adjust.
- Waistbelt equipped with a FAST buckle for quick and easy fastening and unfastening without loss of adjustment, even while wearing gloves.
- Leg loops equipped with FAST LT PLUS buckles with a locking system that limits the risk of it involuntarily unfastening.
- DOUBLEBACK buckles for adjusting the height of the attachment bridge and allowing the arborist to position him/herself comfortably; the buckles have a plastic cover to help keep them locked.
- Easy to carry and organize tools.
- Nine pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath.
- Five slots for CARITOOL tool holder.
- Two retainers for a carabiner to hold a chainsaw or handsaw.
- Elastic band for attaching a first aid kit.
- Seat may be attached to improve comfort during prolonged suspension.
- Material(s): Nylon, polyester, polyethylene, aluminum, steel
- Attachment points: Attachment bridge, gated attachment points, side attachment points
Certification(s): CE, EN358, EN813, UKCA, EAC