SKYLOTEC RESCUE PRO 2.0 HARNESS
The RESCUE PRO 2.0 harness fits like a second skin and provides the following features: -
- Integrated, changeable rope clamp -V-Shaped back construction with comfort padding.
- Shaped webbing corners for increased comfort in the neck area.
- Adjustable, interchangeable shoulder pads.
- Double layer leg padding ergonomically shaped for increased comfort.
- Great adjustment opportunities for long working sessions.
- Loops for sit board attachment means optimal workplace organization.
- Large Sternal attachment point (in high quality aluminium).
- Front attachment points in different colors for better organization.
- Ergonomically shaped back and hip padding for better support.
- Large hip D-rings for working positioning (Pole strap).
- High quality aluminium quick connected buckles on the leg straps.
- Fall indicator on the rear shoulder strap -Seven material loops (five around the waist, two on the leg straps).
- Five tool eyelets around the waist -Webbing banderole to protect the label pack.
- Detachable rescue knife.
FALL INDICATOR: Yes
SHOULDER OR LEG PADDING: Yes
E-CLASS NUMBER: 40-02-01-02
HAND-WASHING: 40 °C
CLICK BUCKLES: Yes
GEAR LOOP: Yes
MAX. SERVICE LIFE: 10 Years
MAX. NUMBER OF PERSONS: 1
RATED LOAD: 140 KG
ATTACHMENT POINTS: dorsal attachment point, sternal attachment point, pole strap attachment point, restraint travelling attachment point, seat attachment point
BACK SUPPORT: Yes
TEMPERATURE: 45 °C - -35 °C
AREA OF APPLICATION: Fire brigade / Rescue / Special Forces, Power Supplies / -Transmission / Telecommunications, Rope Access / Rigging, Rope Courses, Wind Energy / Offshore Industry
TOOL LOOP: Yes
CUSTOMS NO: 63079098
MATERIAL: Polyester, Aluminium, Steel
WEBBING MATERIAL: Polyester
STERNAL ATTACHMENT POINT MATERIAL: Aluminium
POLE STRAP ATTACHMENT POINT MATERIAL: Aluminium
DORSAL ATTACHMENT POINT MATERIAL: Steel
RESTRAINT TRAVELLING ATTACHMENT POINT MATERIAL: Steel
SEAT ATTACHMENT POINT MATERIAL: Aluminium
MATERIAL CLICK BUCKLE: Aluminium
Certification(s): INTERNATIONAL STANDARD: ANSI Z359.1:2007, ANSI Z359.3:2007, MEETS CSA Z259.10-A/D/P:2012, EN STANDARD: EN 358:1999, EN 361:2002, EN 813:2008.
No detailed specifications are available for this product.
There are no downloads for this product.