PETZL AVAO SIT FAST HARNESS
The AVAO SIT FAST work positioning and suspension seat harness is designed for greater comfort in all situations. Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow. The harness also facilitates carrying and organizing work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches.
This seat harness is designed to be converted into a fall arrest harness when combined with a TOP chest harness, or into a rope access harness when combined with a TOP CROLL S or L chest harness. The AVAO SIT FAST features leg loops with FAST LT automatic buckles.
- Comfortable throughout the workday: semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow.
- Practical adjustment: - waistbelt equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment - leg loops equipped with FAST LT buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves - side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use.
- Facilitates carrying and organization of tools: - six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath - two slots for CARITOOL tool holder - four slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch.
- Ventral attachment point: attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode.
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment.
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminium, steel.
Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC.
No detailed specifications are available for this product.
There are no downloads for this product.