The VOLT fall-arrest and work positioning harness is very easy to don, thanks to the FAST LT PLUS automatic buckles that allow the harness to be donned with feet on the ground. Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow. It features a textile dorsal attachment point designed for connecting a self-retracting fall-arrest system. It is certified to U.S. and European standards.
Quick and easy donning
- Waistbelt and leg loops equipped with FAST LT PLUS automatic buckles for quick and easy opening and closing without the need for readjustment, even while wearing gloves. These buckles allow the harness to be donned very easily, with feet on the ground.
- DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles on waistbelt and shoulder straps for precise adjustment.
- Leg loop foam position can be adjusted for perfect positioning.
Comfortable throughout the workday
- Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow.
- Foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing. When the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute the load over the shoulders.
- Textile dorsal attachment point for connecting a self-retracting fall-arrest system.
- Side slots allow a seat to be installed, for greater comfort during prolonged suspension.
Easy to use
- Side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
- Stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In the event of a fall, the system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- Equipment loops, slots for CARITOOL tool holder and TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools.
- Side attachment points: for attaching a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Metal dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Textile dorsal attachment point: for attaching a self-retracting fall-arrest system
- Rear waistbelt attachment point: for attaching a restraint lanyard
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
Certification(s): ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358.