MULLION LIFEJACKET HI-TIDE FR AST 275N ISO
The Hi-Tide 275 Flame Retardant Antistatic is ideal for use by workers in areas where there is risk of fire or explosion caused by static, sparks or combustible materials. This lifejacket is giving optimum protection for wearers in such ATEX environments.
Stylized horseshoe design with offset shoulder straps to alleviate weight and pressure stress on neck and shoulders
- Hi-Vis orange or yellow FR AST waterproof fabric
- Double shoulder straps for comfort and reduction of weight to the back neck.
- Zip fastening cover with FR AST protective cover over zip
- Interlock FR AST buckles
- Adjustable waist belt
- Detachable crutch strap
- 1 radio loop
- Integrated deck safety harness approved to EN ISO12401
- All straps and belt in FR AST webbing
- Fr reflective striping 50 mm
Oral inflation tube
SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape on bladder
Red recovery grab strap on bladder marked “LIFT”
60g CO2 gas cylinder
Marine grade whistle
Certification(s): EN ISO 12402-2 : 2006 +A1 : 2010 for inflatable lifejackets performance level 275, EN ISO 12401 : 2009.
No detailed specifications are available for this product.