PETZL INDUSTRIAL PARALLEL ROPE 10.5MM
The PARALLEL 10.5 mm low stretch kernmantel rope is designed for rope access. The small diameter ensures very good performance in terms of flexibility and weight. It has low stretch when put under tension, increasing efficiency at the start of a rope ascent. The EverFlex technology guarantees great flexibility and consistent performance over time. Rope available in six colors and four lengths.
- Small diameter ensures very good performance in terms of flexibility and weight
- Low stretch when loaded, increasing efficiency at the start of a rope ascent
- Consistent performance over time: construction with nylon core and polyester sheath, with specific weave. EverFlex technology ensures great flexibility over time and under any conditions (water, dust, mud...), allowing it to maintain excellent handling and optimal performance with devices.
- Available in six colors for easy differentiation of working rope, safety rope, and common access: white, yellow, black, blue, red and orange
- Standard lengths: 50, 100, 200 and 500 m
- Customization on request: option of ordering a rope of a specified length (up to 700 m). Addition of sewn terminations manufactured on one or both ends, providing a ready-to-use rope. These terminations have a protective sheath that keeps the connector in position and facilitates handling. They are also stronger than a figure-eight knot
Material: polyester, nylon
Weight per metre: 75g
Certification(s): CE EN 1891 type A, UKCA, EAC, NFPA 2500 Technical Use.
No detailed specifications are available for this product.
There are no downloads for this product.