SKYLOTEC DESCENDER DEUS ONE SELF EVACUATION SEALED KIT
The DEUS ONE is a personal, fully automatic self-evacuation device. The very small, handy format offers intuitive operation in emergency situations and is ready-to-use due to its configuration with rope and steel carabiners. Without any necessary additional intervention in the abseiling process, even injured or unconscious persons arrive safely on the ground. The extremely compact and lightweight hybrid rope is only 5.9mm thick and heat-resistant up to 450°C. The set is maximally protected from moisture in a Sealpac packaging and can thus achieve a 15-year service life. All components are packed very practically in a compact, protective bag with adjustable straps, making it easy to take to any workplace.
- the smallest, fully automatic self-evacuation device on the market
- compact to carry on the person
- user weight range: 60kg -140kg
- E-Class Number: 40-02-90-01
- Max Service Life: 15 Years
- Max. Number of persons: 1
- Temperature: 45 °C - -10 °C
- Suspension Element: Aramid/Polyamid
- Customs No. 84798997
- Material: Aluminium, Steel, Polyamide
Certification(s): EN 341-D:2011
There are no downloads for this product.