SKYLOTEC LOOP SLING SEP 40 KN
LOOP SEP was specially developed for working at sharp edges.
The tensile force of 40 kN and the flexible casing made from special cut-proof fibres make the loop practically indestructible.
The fixing is stitched conically so that the loop does not get caught at this critical point.
- BREAKING LOAD, MAJOR AXIS: 40,00 kN
- DIAMETER: 30,00 mm
- E-CLASS NUMBER: 40-02-01-04
- HAND-WASHING: 40 °C
- SUITABLE FOR EDGES: yes
- MAX. SERVICE LIFE: 10 Years
- MAX. NUMBER OF PERSONS: 1
- PATENT : Yes
- TEMPERATURE: 45 °C - -35 °C
- AREA OF APPLICATION Arborists, Fire brigade / Rescue / Special Forces, Metal Construction, Power Supplies / -Transmission / Telecommunications, Rope Access / Rigging
- CUSTOMS NO: 63079098
- MATERIAL: Polyester
Certification(s): EN 354:2010, EN 795-B:2012.
No detailed specifications are available for this product.