MULLION 1A 100N SOLAS SEMI DRY SUIT
The Smart SOLAS Suit 1A is a semi-dry suit which provides optimum features and flexibility as a working suit combined with full approval as a SOLAS Immersion + Anti-Exposure Suit offering multifunctional use or emergency abandonment situation.
- Can also be used as a working suit due to flexibility and comfort of design.
- Provides a minimum of 1 hour of thermal protection against cold water shock and delays hypothermia upon immersion.
- Provides additional buoyancy due to inherent floatation foam lining in excess of the SOLAS requirements of 70 Newton for an anti-exposure suit.
- Additional neoprene hood for extra thermal protection during water immersion.
- Fixed insulated hood for constant wear working use.
- Adjustable waist belt with heavy duty metal interlocking buckles.
- Compatible with Mullion SOLAS Hi-Rise 275N Lifejackets.
- Soft and flexible neoprene socks for flexibility to wear under standard work boots and give added thermal protection during water immersion.
- SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape on hood, shoulders, arms and back.
- Comfortable soft neoprene neck seal. 5 fingered neoprene gloves stowed in arm pockets for working use and for thermal protection during water immersion. Inner fixed neoprene wrist seals.
- Fully waterproof outer fabric + taped seams.
- Wide anti-flushing straps on arms and ankles to give added thermal protection during water immersion.
- Colour coded and sized storage bag with quick-rip touch and close opening panel to allow rapid donning in an emergency situation.
- Elasticated leg panels for snug fit and to increase thermal protection during water immersion.
- Straight collar.
- Additional neoprene hood.
- Zip closure under flap with touch & close fastening.
- Sleeve pocket with neoprene gloves stored inside.
- 1 sleeve pocket + marine grade whistle.
- Adjustable belt in the waist.
- Possibility to increase thermal protection from 1 to 6 hours as increasing the buoyancy by combining with our thermal floatation liner 1MC6. The thermal flotation liners are colour coded for sizing.
No detailed specifications are available for this product.