MULLION 2A 154N SOLAS SEMI DRY SUIT
The Smart SOLAS Suit 2A is a semi-dry suit and similar to the SSS 1A but has a higher buoyancy and thermal protection level (6 hours) provided by an additional foam insulation liner.
- Can also be used as a working suit due to flexibility and comfort of design.
- Provides a minimum of 6 hours of thermal protection against cold water shock and hypothermia upon immersion.
- Higher buoyancy due to double foam layer. Double layer foam insulation lining.
- Additional neoprene hood for extra thermal protection during water immersion.
- No fixed hood.
- Adjustable waist belt with heavy duty metal interlocking buckles.
- Compatible with Mullion SOLAS Hi-Rise 275N Lifejackets.
- Thicker neoprene boots.
- SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape on hood, shoulders, arms and back.
- Comfortable soft neoprene neck seal. 5 fingered neoprene gloves stowed in arm pockets for working use and for thermal protection during water immersion. Inner fixed neoprene wrist seals.
- Fully waterproof outer fabric + taped seams.
- Wide anti-flushing straps on arms and ankles to give added thermal protection during water immersion.
- Colour coded and sized storage bag with quick-rip touch and close opening panel to allow rapid donning in an emergency situation.
- Elasticated leg panels for snug fit and to increase thermal protection during water immersion.
- Straight collar.
- Additional neoprene hood.
- Zip closure under flap with touch & close fastening.
- Sleeve pocket with neoprene gloves stored inside.
- 1 sleeve pocket + marine grade whistle.
- Adjustable belt in the waist.
No detailed specifications are available for this product.