MULLION FLOATATION SUIT 74N AQUAFLOAT SUPERIOR
The Aquafloat Suit is a constant wear floatation suit tested according to ISO 15027: Class D for 2 hours thermal protection in cold water.
- Reinforcement panels added to knees and seat area.
- High collar + extra protective chin strap with touch and close fastening. High-Visibility yellow adjustable insulated peaked hood, with built-in chin and face protection stowed in collar.
- ID pocket on the chest.
- Fully waterproof outer fabric + taped seams
- Anti-flushing straps to arms and legs with easy grip pull tabs + retro-reflective tape.
- Front zip closure under double stormflap with touch & close fastening
- 2 patched chest pockets with water repellent flaps + marine grade whistle
- 1 Napoleon pocket under storm flap
- 2 lower hip pockets with fleece handwarmer
- Zip closure and gusset at leg for ease of donning over boots
- Adjustable waist belt and elasticated back waist
- SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape on hood, chest and shoulders.
- Inner adjustable neoprene wrist seals.
Certification(s): EN ISO 15027-1 : 2012 Class D, EN ISO 12402-5: 2006+A1:2010 ; EN ISO 12402 6:2006+A1:2010 +prEN: 2017, EN 343 : 2003 + A1 : 2007 Class 3-1, EN ISO 13688 : 2013.
No detailed specifications are available for this product.
Click on any of the following links to download the file.