MULLION JACKET X6 EXTREME
The X6 jacket is designed to fulfil requirements in extreme conditions. It has superior reinforcement panels on seat areas for enhanced abrasion resistance.
- High abrasion resistance reinforcement panel added to seat area
- High collar + extra protective chin strap with touch and close fastening. High-Visibility yellow adjustable insulated peaked hood, with built-in chin and face protection stowed in collar
- ID pocket on left sleeve
- SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape on hood, upper arms and wrists
- No chest pockets to minimize snagging hazards
- Fully waterproof outer fabric + taped seams
- Anti-flushing straps at arms
- Collar with flap with touch and close fastening
- Peaked hood foldaway in collar
- Zip closure under double flap with touch and close fastening
- 2 set-in handwarmer pockets with T&C fastening
- 1 sleeve pocket with ID pocket & whistle
- 2 loops for light
- 1 Napoleon pocket under storm flap
- Seat reinforcement
- Retro-reflective tape on hood, upper arms, wrists and ankles
- Inner adjustable neoprene wrist seals
- Marine grade whistle
Certification(s): EN ISO 12402-5: 2006+A1:2010 ; EN ISO 12402-6:2006+A1:2010 +prEN: 2017, EN 343 : 2003 + A1 : 2007 Class 3-1, EN ISO 13688 : 2013.
No detailed specifications are available for this product.