PETZL ABSORBICA-Y LANYARD WITHOUT CONNECTOR
ABSORBICA-Y is a double lanyard with compact energy absorber, designed for progression on a vertical structure or a horizontal lifeline, and when passing intermediate anchors. It has several installation options on the harness and can be used with different types of connectors. It is available in two lengths: 80 or 150 cm versions (without connectors). The 150 cm version has elasticized arms, to avoid hindering progression. Depending on the connectors used, the ABSORBICA-Y is certified to American, European, and Russian standards.
- Designed for progression on a vertical structure or horizontal lifeline, and when passing intermediate anchors.
- Absorbs energy in the event of a fall: - tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user - works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg - progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users.
- Minimal bulk: - compact energy absorber facilitates handling - FLEX version with 150 cm of elasticized webbing to avoid hindering progression.
- Durable fabric pouch with opening system at each end, protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber.
- Two options for installation on the harness, depending on use: - frequent connection/disconnection: with a carabiner held in correct position by the STRING positioning accessory (included with the lanyard) - semi-permanent connection: using either a RING OPEN gated ring whose circular shape ensures optimal positioning, or a SWIVEL OPEN to avoid tangling.
- Two options for connectors at end of lanyard: carabiners, or large-opening MGO OPEN connectors.
- Available in two lengths: 80 and 150cm.
- Material(s): polyester, nylon, high-modulus polyethylene.
Certification(s): CE EN 355 when used with EN 362 connectors, ANSI Z359.13 12 feet when used with ANSI Z359.12 connectors, EAC.
No detailed specifications are available for this product.
There are no downloads for this product.