PETZL IGUANE HELIVAC LANYARD
The IGUANE lanyard is designed for ground helivac. Manipulation is easy thanks to the instant identification of the attachment elements by color coding. Lanyard available in two lengths.
Designed for ground helivac: - On the metal frame, a large upper hole for rapid attachment of the helicopter winch - double lower end allows the rescuer and victim to be connected - carabiner fixed to the metal frame to attach a litter.
- Easy manipulation: - instant identification of the attachment elements thanks to their color coding - facilitated clipping due to connectors held in correct position.
- Available in two lengths: - short version, designed for connection to harness sternal attachment point - long version, ideal for use with a litter.
- Carabiners for attaching rescuer and victim: VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK.
- Carabiner for attaching the litter: Am'D TWIST-LOCK.
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon, elastomer.
Certification(s): CE EN 354.
No detailed specifications are available for this product.
There are no downloads for this product.