PETZL GRILLON PLUS ADJUSTABLE LANYARD
The GRILLON PLUS lanyard is used to make work positioning systems, to complement a fall-arrest system. Its length can be very easily and precisely adjusted as necessary for comfortable positioning at the work station. The aramid fiber rope provides excellent abrasion resistance. Depending on the configuration, it can be used in single or double mode. GRILLON PLUS is available in two lengths: 2 and 3 m, and is certified to North American, European and Russian standards.
- Easy to use: the fine adjustment system allows length to be precisely adjusted for comfortable positioning at a work station.
- Aramid fiber rope provides excellent abrasion resistance.
- Can be used in two ways: - double mode (on the harness side attachment points) when the user works with weight on his feet. This type of attachment gives better load distribution on the belt. Length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam - single mode, on the harness ventral attachment point, when the anchor is located above the user, so that the load is comfortably distributed between the belt and leg loops. Length is adjusted by operating the handle, while holding the free end of the lanyard.
- Sewn terminations on both ends with plastic sheath to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion.
- Available in two lengths: 2 and 3 m. Lanyard length is immediately identified by a color-coded label at the connector end.
- Replacement ropes available.
- Material(s): nylon, aramid, polyester, aluminum.
Certification(s): ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11, CE EN 358, CE EN 12841 type C, EAC.
No detailed specifications are available for this product.
There are no downloads for this product.